Office of Academic Computing (OAC) team members are available to provide assistance to departmental faculty and staff during normal business hours Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. with the exception of holidays.
The UPMC Help Desk is always the first point of contact for technical support issues and requests. Issues that cannot be resolved by the help desk are forwarded to the next level of support.
To contact us directly, please select an option from the following choices:
- For PC support issues and software purchasing requests
Please submit a support ticket through the IT Service Portal to:
- Request help to fix a PC hardware issue
- Purchase research software (e.g., MATLAB, SAS, SPSS, E-Prime)
- Troubleshoot printing issues
- Dispose and retire PC hardware assets
- All other IT support requests
- For programming requests or support for a custom software application
Please submit a request through the OAC Help Portal to:
- Get support for existing clinical and research projects with OAC
- Report application issues and bugs
- Submit change management requests for projects under development
- Request database permission changes
- All other ongoing programming maintenance requests
All other requests or inquiries should be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org support mailbox.